Check out this walk through video for how to confirm Proposal in Orders and Create Auto Schedule
- The Order will create automatically for the Proposal that has been confirmed
- However when you select the confirmed Proposal you can Adjust the order details and deliverables.
- Then, can create schedule for the Order by automatically or manually.
- Click Add to create schedule manually
- Or Click Auto to create schedule automatically
To Automize the schedule
- First select the target.
- Select Visit on Every to note the frequency daily, monthly or weekly
- Then select the day of the week or you can leave it as it could be done on any day of the week.
- Tick the box if the date falls on a public holiday, move to how many days later or how many days earlier.
- In order to Verify how many days to set the schedule
- Then go to default setting
- Select technician to assign to this job
- Then click Ok
- To Save this Order and Schedule go to Operations