You can create general journal for transactions that not been recorded in sales or purchases category.
Below are the steps on how to create general journal:
1. Go to Account
2. Select General Journal
3. Select New
4. Key in the Narration. Optional to key in Remarks and Reference.
5. Select Add Line
6. Select […]
7. At Accounts Listing pop out message, select particular GL code for you, then click OK
8. Key in the Amount and press Enter
9. Then repeat steps 6 & 7 to match off GL code.
This GL code you can change D (Debit) to C (Credit).
Key in the Amount and press Enter.
Below are the sample of General Journal data entry.
- Match off GL codes
- Have Debit and Credit transactions
- Contain same Amount
10. After confirmed the entry, you can save the journal by going to Operations and select Save (or just press CTRL+S)