Invoice is a goods/services billing statement between seller/service provider with customers contain details and price of goods/services.
In Proline, You can create Invoice from
- Invoice – Go to Billing (1), Select Invoice (2) & Select New (3)
- Order (for service) – Select New Bill
- At Order, you can create Advance Billing or Billing after service
- Jobs to Bill – Go to Billing (1), Select Jobs To Bill (2)
- Delivery Order
Below is on how to create Invoice
- Select customer.
- Select Payment Term.
- Select handler (who create the invoice).
- Billing address, select change if required.
- Always make sure File Under go to correct branch
- Invoice details come out when you tick Bill at Deliverables:
- When you tick service form, available service form line will pop out for you to choose and put the service form details on the invoice:
- Click this to check double entry
- Tick bill at deliverables
- Service form appear after tick Show S/Forms
- Check/reselect your GL Code.