Credit Note is used to
- repays money to buyer
- set off money against transaction balance
Credit Note is created by
- Go to Billing
- Select Invoice
- Select required Invoice
- Go to Operations
- Select Create Credit Note
6. In Credit Note, Header tab, at Narration type the purpose of the Credit Note.
7. Then go to next tab, Bill Items, the price and amount is exactly the same as invoice.
8. Change the price as per you required to credit from the invoice.
9. Then go to Operations and click Save.
10. Inside the Billing tab, go to Credit Note.
11. Select the required Credit Note.
12. Go to Operations and click Post.
13. Click Yes if Stock Note is not required in the Credit Note.
14. Click Yes.
15. Click OK.
16. Then to go to Accounts tab, select Journal.
17. Select the Journal to check, and you can print the Journal Voucher or edit the Journal.