Debit Note is issued for :
- A seller to advise the amount owed by the buyer.
- Adjust upwards the amount of an invoice already issued
Debit Note is created by :
- Go to Billing tab (1), select Invoice (2) and select Invoice to create debit note (3).
- At the Invoice, go to Operations select Create Debit Note (4).
- To create Debit Note, its compulsory to key in notes at Reason / Narration (5) / Footer Notes.
- Then, go to Bill Items.
- Edit the Bill Items with Debit Note details.
- Once done the edit at Bill Items, you can :
- Issue Receipt – if the Debit Note need to issued immediately
- Print – to print the Debit Note and send to buyer.
- Save – Save the Debit Note to be issued later with the Invoice.
- Below is the Official Receipt that has been issued with Invoice.
- Once Buyer paid, double click Balance and go to Operations :
- Click Print – to Print the Receipt and send to Buyer
- Save – to save the Receipt.