Install MFS and conduct your work systematically by using a smartphone.
Below are the steps how to install and use MFS.
- Open the Android Play Store App, search for ProLine mfs application.
- Click for Mobile Field Service (MFS). The installation page will be opened.
- Click Install. When the installation process is done, run the app.
- Click Server Code button (key in the server code first before input the username and password).
- Server Setting will appear.
- Input the server address.
- Click OK button.
- Insert Username and Password.
- Click Sign in button.
*The Username and Password information will be saved. When the application starts again, it will go straight to job listing page.
*The Username and Password information will persist until the user is Sign-Out.
At start-up screen, you can see :
- Attach button – to pre-download attachment
- Refresh button
- Job Details list all the information needed for technician before start job.
- At Job Details also consists :
- Sform button – to view Past Service Form
- Hold button – to hold job
- Start button – to start job
- When technicians select Hold Job below interface will pop out for them to select Reason and key in Remarks.
View Past Service Form
- After clicking SForm button, you can view past service form and download the past service form.
- Once technicians select Start Job, Start Job Time and Date will be captured.
Record Chemical Usage
- At Service Tab, add and record the status of the target with chemical usage.
Record Used Equipment
- At Equipment, add equipment that has been used for service.
Take Photo On Service Location
- Complete your report with the picture from the service location.
Servicing Report and Internal Note
- Write service report at Reports for client and office reference.
- Internal notes are useful for office record.
Payment and Create Next Schedule
- For service payment are Cash On Delivery and Payment After Service, key in the details at Payment.
- Confirmed next service schedule by ticking at Next Schedule.
Customer Preview Service Form Before Signing & Signature Acknowledgement
- Preview the summary of the service form that created in earlier steps.
- Click close when done previewing.
Feedback On Servicing
- The customer can give feedback on service.
- After you have finished the inserting details
- Click the Close Jobs
- The data will automatically try to upload into the database and listed as completed jobs
- *If failed to upload, the screen will remain at Close Options
- Click Upload Job now to retry upload the data
- Click Save Data for next time continue upload
- If clicked Upload All, the job will add to Completed Jobs.
- After the job is successful uploaded into the database, the job will be deleted from current jobs and listed into Completed Jobs.