To create a new Sales Order, you can create one from scratch or confirm from an existing Proposal.
This article provides the necessary steps to create one from scratch.
Create new Order
- Go to Generals – Orders (1).
- Select New (2) or ‘Ctrl+N’.
- Select Order Type
- For multiple branches, check Org Group at File under.
- Select the green box to change branch.
- And click Select after select the branch.
*This applies to all templates in Proline. Please check File under to make sure Order / Proposal / Invoice etc at the correct branch.
- Select Ellipsis Button [..].
- Select Contact.
- Select OK.
Other General Details
- Order Date
- Commencement Date
*Click on the pulldown and select “Order Sets” or use the “>” button on the top right to go to the next page.
- Fill in service location details at:
- Set Title – Service location landmark
- Select Servicing Address, refer https://www.datumcorp.com/proline/docs/contacts-with-multiple-service-address
- Servicing Address can also select a different customer.
- Period and Start Date of the set title
- Billing Mode
- If the set amount is including Tax, select Tax Code, and tick Tax Inclusive.
- Instruction is for you to communicate with technician
- Servicing / Job Description to communicate with Operation and Account department.
- For multiple servicing locations, select Set Title and click ‘Enter’.
- Deliverable contain complete details of the package that you want to propose to your prospect/customer.
- Deliverable can cover from billing, service and stock details.
- You can make a request to our email@example.com on how to key in the deliverable.
In Order, you can keep track schedule, closed job, service form and billing of the Order too.