Organization Grouping or OG for short is designed to provide simplified yet realistic modeling to real business structure.
Benefits of OG
- Systematically organize records into sections such as Sales Unit, Department or Branch.
- Provides security as to restrict visibility / access to records within the same section.
- Allow data analysis by the OG structure, such as total sales by Unit, Department, Branch.
- Can OG used for Contact, Inventory, Account and transactions such as Billing and Sales Orders
E.g. Expenses, stocks, contacts for Branch / Sales Unit
- If User is assigned under a specific OG, then default all records are attached to that OG
- User on a higher level of OG can access its sub OG, such as Branch Manager can access it’s units / departments
The ALL OG is a System OG reserved for Users with access to any OG, such as the system administrator.