Payment means outgoing money to external parties, it can be of various purposes such as:
- Payment to Supplier/Creditor as buying goods/services
- Payment to Customer as refunds.
- Edit for Official Receipt
- For receiving money from external parties
- Director’s claims, etc
Two types of Payment Voucher :
- Standard Payment Voucher
- requires an Account Code
- Sundry Payment Voucher
- does not require an Account Code
- directly applied to specific GL account in the Expenses category
*Payment Voucher doesn’t need GST summary.
2 ways to create Payment Voucher:
- Issue Payment voucher under All Payment -> New.
- Issue Payment voucher from the particular Supplier Invoice.
Issue Payment voucher under All Payment
1.Under Side Menu, click
2. Click All Payments.
3. Click New to create Payment voucher.
4. Select Payment voucher.
5. Click ok.
6. Select Ellipsis Button [..] to select Account.
7. Select the Account.
8. Click OK.
Issue Payment voucher from the particular Supplier Invoice
9. Select particular supplier invoice and click issue payment.
Then after choose either 2 ways to create Payment Voucher, then follow step 10 until 15.
10. Choose payment mode as Cheque.
11. Key in the cheque number at Ref No.
12. By perform a match off the transaction, double click the Balance.
13. After offsetting the Supplier Invoice, go to Operations, Print and select Payment Voucher to print the Payment Voucher.
14. Then go to Operations and click Post.
15. Click Yes for Post current transaction.
Sundry Payment is created by :
Go to Accounts (1), Select All Payments (2) and Create New(3).
Select Sundry Payment and Select OK.
Key in the Account Name (1), key in the Remarks (2), select Payment Method (Cash, Cheque etc) (3) and select Cash Code (Petty Cash or account bank) (4).
Then, go to Misc, select Add GL… and select From List.
Select GL Code and click OK (for multiple GL code, repeat this step).
Key in the Amount.
Double click at Applied.
Then go to Operations, select Print to print the Sundry Payment Voucher or Cheque Slips.
Go to Operations, click Post.
Click Yes for Post current transaction