2. Then at the Order Sets tab – Schedule – click “Add” – then choose “Attach Service Form”
3. Then key in the service details especially the routine service, date and time then click Save
4. Then there will be the pop out of the “Schedule for Routine Service”, check it
5. If the “Schedule for Routine Service” is not for the service form, close the schedule, select manually the correct schedule and attach the required service form.
6. Then click “Operations”, click save
7. There will come out a pop out “Post Service Form first?”, click ok if required to post service form at that time.
8. Then Service Form will pop out, click Operations and click save.
9. Then check the Closed jobs, check the Service Form no, click Operations and click save.