Impress your customer or potential customer by creating interesting Proposal. In Proline, you can create a Proposal with multiple packages for multiple locations.
Start to create Proposal by:
- Go to Sales, select Proposal.
- Then, select New.
Once Proposal pop out:
- First, choose proposal type.
- Then select Ellipsis Button [..] (1), select customer/prospect (2) and click OK (3).
- Select Salesperson
- Enter estimate start date at Start From.
- Enter estimate Period. Then, Proline will auto calculate estimated End Date.
- Change Billing Address, select Introducer, Marketing Campaign, Default Technician, Terms of Payment, Deliver By and Currency if necessary
- Go to Proposal Sets.
At Proposal Sets
- It is advisable to key-in Location landmark such as Road x, Building x etc.
- To change Service Address, refer https://www.datumcorp.com/proline/docs/contacts-with-multiple-service-address
- Select Billing Mode
- Enter Instruction to communicate with your technician.
- Enter Service Description to communicate with your Operation and Account department.
- Change Work Type (Day Work/Night Work) if necessary.
- If the amount of the Proposal is Tax Inclusive, select the Tax Code and tick Tax Inclusive.
- Select Ellipsis Button [..] to add another set (another service address).
- Select, Yes to copy the previous set detail.
- You can key in deliverables at Options. Deliverables contain complete details of the package that you want to propose to your prospect/customer.
- Deliverables can cover from billing, service and stock details.
- You can make a request to our firstname.lastname@example.org on how to key in deliverables
- Select Option
- Select >> to transfer to Items
- Tick the items button
- Then, go to Operations, select Confirm Proposal.