-add smtp settings to system setttings -Reduced the font size -Made column title every page, break by team and changed numbering -Group by date, team -fix to skip prompt for age, gender & relationship for named driver -recompiled with QCSetup2.8.2 -Added SalesmanOfficePhone to doc_order data source and NatureAbbrev to Job -Added Nature of Service abbreviation […]
Added last Activity as ‘GRN – Username @ datetime’ and UOM column into Stocks master listing. Added right click and Unpost document into master listing.
– Fix contact list in rsutil to show amf name if aml name is empty – Improved listing for Contacts (AML take precendence over AMF) – Fix import/export trade transaction for multi-line in info & info2 – Fix print pda – Add info, info2 to export trade transaction – Fix automate NRIC to DOB – […]
Added Category, Code, Brand, Model, Payment Terms wording in to Document Print Fields. Added Remarks and RemarksInDetails into AR/AP Print Fields. Added checking to prevent double posting on same document due to stale data. Improve localization of Service Form label in Order and Schedule. Fixed attached Service Form to order to pick up technician & tags […]
– Change Create New Renewal to Revise as Renewal in renewable order menu. – Order Type Renewable and Expirable logic – Moved Auto Zone by Postcode to System Settings – Added Interest / Hide in Manage Items – Added Attach to Document in To Do List, File menu – Added Batch Posting & Printing for […]
– Fixed Tech “Busy” status – Fixed Listing Column Master (causes runtime error in Order Listing) – Fixed Allow User to edit Schedule that is still in open status (compared to GetDate) – Fixed Attach Service Form to Schedule – Fixed popup tip in Daily Schedule (show correct duration) – Fixed Print Menu for Stock […]
– Added Remove Contacts and Items prompt during Reset Data – Added Bank1 and Bank2 into Info File – Added clickable relation in InfoFile. – Added Show Template Help in Billing Template – Added Copy from Access Rights grid – Added Use Cash Sales for Billing in Order View menu (change text to New Bill […]
– Remove GL Code from Item lookup in Bill items – Allow user to enter the GL Code in the Billing Total – Add validation to check the double entry balance when save Billing – Hide all the non-relevant report in Free Version for report group: Orders, Schedule, Stock & Management – Hide the Filter […]
– Moved Expense Note to General tab (for Lite version to access) – Option to enter itemized commission – Allow override document number for quotations, invoices and related documents – Ask user to register for license if license not found – Include Organization Group ID for E-Filing
First release to web (RTW) for ProLine 3.0.