Where is service address in Service Forms
How to add technician at service form
How to attach photo at service form
Attach file (photo or any other file format) at service form by following step below:
- Select the Attachments
2. Select the folder that contain the file:
3. Transfer the file to the right:
4. Once transferred the file, close the attachment pop out.
5. Once attached, the attachment will show the quantity of attached file and the size.
How to change Address in Service Form in Proline
How to close Order and Attach Service Form
Select respective Order
At the Order Sets tab, go to schedule
Select the job that has to be close
Then click save
After that, the Schedule will pop out
Change the status of the job from To Do to Done
How to Pretext at MFS Service Form (Report column)
- Go to Proline
- Click Admin tab
- Click Work Plan
- Click Action Performed
- Click Add
- Type the Pretext word
- Click Save
How to use in MFS;
- At the Report tab.
- Click “Add text”
- Choose the Pretext
- Technicians can key in their details in the Report
How to regenerate the Service Form for MFS
- At browser type
http:\\[MFS server]\sfcheck?srno=[Service Form No]
This is to see the status of the service form
2. If Result of the Service Form is true then type
http:\\[MFS server]\sfcheck?srno=[Service Form No]&create=true&force=true
to regenerate the Service Form.
How to amend details in the Service Form after closed job in MFS
- In Proline, go to “Servicing” tab.
- Click the required Service Form.
- Edit the details which required the amendment.
- Click “Save”.
- Click “Post”.
- Click “Refresh” in Proline and MFS to view the amendment.
Why is it that there is no detail reflected in Service Form?
- You need to key in the information from at order / schedule stage, then only detail will appear. Check your previous order / schedule / closed job to check the required detail
Proline – Service Form creation
- Click “Orders”
- Then at the Order Sets tab – Schedule – click “Add” – then choose “Attach Service Form”
- Then key in the service details especially the routine service, date and time then click Save
- Then there will be the pop out of the “Schedule for Routine Service”, check it
- If the “Schedule for Routine Service” is not for the service form, close the schedule, select manually the correct schedule and attach the required service form.
- Then click “Operations”, click save
- There will come out a pop out “Post Service Form first?”, click ok if required to post service form at that time.
- Then Service Form will pop out, click Operations and click save.
- Then check the Closed jobs, check the Service Form no, click Operations and click save.
How to differentiate between stock for own usage or sales in service form?
The stock usage is based on the stock note selected in the Service Form. For multiple kinds of usage within one service, create separate Service Form for each usage.