Angular Web Developer
Web Developer (Angular)
Angular Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing user interfaces
- Adapting interface for modern web applications using the latest front-end technologies
- Developing product analysis tasks
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, SQL, and REST Web APIs.
- Conducting performance tests
- Consulting with the design team
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support
Angular Developer Requirements:
- Minimum 20 years old, no degree needed
- Previous work experience as an Angular Developer
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Knowledge in SQL query language is an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver
Join Us. Be a part of a culture of innovators, doing work that matters.
You’re good at what you do so it makes sense you want to work for a company that helps you realize your full potential.