Datum is looking for engaged, technical, and team-oriented Application Support to join our expanding organization!
Assist external clients in the implementation of software or solutions. Evaluates client needs, develop configurations that support business processes, execute the delivery and implementation plans, and test and troubleshoot final configurations.
Angular Developer Responsibilities:
- Documents customer requirements and configures applications to meet customer-specific business processes.
- Interfaces with customers during design and deployment of the business solutions.
- Manages the solutions through deployment, training, and hand-off activities.
- Translates client’s business requirements into application definitions, workflows, business processes, and solutions.
- Creates and maintains system-related documentation, such as business, system, and functional requirements, process flows, status reports, and configuration worksheets.
- Identifies problems and researches alternatives through testing and consulting with peers.
- Proposes solutions to clients’ requirements
- Oversees resource schedules and coordinates schedule updates to maximize productivity and revenue capture.
- Prepares presentations, gains consensus from client and implementation team, and implements solutions.
- Configures and deploys enterprise applications and business processes.
- Tracks key performance indicators/metrics.
- Prepares hand-off and custom project training documents.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on time and target the budgets.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to explore process improvement initiatives, measure results, and refine processes to achieve business objectives.
Angular Developer Requirements:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in applications support or development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent experience
- Candidates with an accounting/programming background are an added advantage
- Experience designing course material
- Familiarity with web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical terms plainly
Join Us. Be a part of a culture of innovators doing work that matters.
You’re good at what you do so it makes sense you want to work for a company that helps you realize your full potential.