We are looking for candidates who are energetic, enthusiastic for learning, and those are looking for long term job commitment.
Electronic Engineer Responsibilities:
- Analyze system requirements, capacity, cost, or customer needs to determine project feasibility.
- Recommend design modifications of electronics components or systems, based on factors such as environment, service, cost, or system capabilities.
- Develop or perform operational, maintenance, or testing procedures for electronic products, components, equipment, or systems
- Prepare documentation containing information such as confidential descriptions or specifications of proprietary hardware or software, product development or introduction schedules, product costs, or information about product performance weaknesses
Electronic Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum Diploma in Electronics, Engineering or similar
- Experience in designing and testing, worked with low powered / battery devices with programming.
- Good English skills (both spoken and written)
- Communication skills
- Team oriented
Join Us. Be a part of a culture of innovators doing work that matters.
You’re good at what you do so it makes sense you want to work for a company that helps you realize your full potential.