Do these sound familiar to you?
- Do you allocate too many resources in updating the service reports?
- Do you have hard time to check the hard copy service report while answering customer complain on the other hand?
- Do you spend so much time in preparing OT & technician productivity report?
Benefits for Field Service & Maintenance Industries
MFS helps businesses in servicing industries efficiently manage their mobile workers and simplify their processes. A simple way to impress your customer; motivate your staff.
Mobile Field Service (MFS) is a mobile app for service and maintenance.
- Reduce travel time as technician receive the daily job listing via MFS.
- Increased sense of Professionalism as customers sign on the mobile app and receive the service report almost instantly via email. Technician provides consistent service in the right place, at the right time, with the right information, and that customer expectations are exceeded.
- Reduce administration cost and improve data integrity. Any remarks and photo taken being updated to office database almost instantly. Admin staff focus on better customer service instead of update the job sheet, prepare reports day and night. Summary reports will be emailed to you on a weekly basis such as OT & technician productivity report.
- Speed up billing process. Account department able to prepare invoice as receive completed jobsheet data almost instantly even though technicians on the field at outstation which may take 1 to 2 weeks back to office.
All photos taken, service forms and summary reports are emailed to you as PDF files. Use your email as your office filing and do away all paper files. Find files as easy as searching for emails.
A picture is worth a thousand words. Now, you can have photos together with your Service Reports. Less report writing needed.
MFS can work even without Internet connectivity. Upload the customers and reports once there is Wi-Fi or internet connection. You can even save on 3G data plans if realtime is not required.