Work isn’t supposed to be dreadful and stressful, otherwise it can be a burden. Fortunately, you can easily order products like CBD Oil UK to battle against such stress.
Dragging a heavy baggage everyday when working, metaphorically speaking, is eventually going to lead to break down, or surrender. Apparently, this is a case wherein the company ought to make means to improve employee motivation, engagement and the organizational culture to drive more freedom and make their workplace a stress-free and enjoyable working environment. وليام هيل
How about a nice culture? It’s one where people have fun working. Everyday is a day to look forward to work, to implement innovation and creativity. We have also recently been using the best employee benefits platform in the UK for another business and seen amazing results (so some very happy employees) so very much recommend that. Couple these with viable and measurable goals and optimal productivity won’t be so tough to achieve.
Hire Nice People
Datum’s CEO, agrees that to hire and retain good people, it must start from the top. The higher management itself must be willing to spot and groom the good people in order to spread the “we are nice people” culture in the workplace. Positivity has to favor productivity and profits. Here are some of their criteria for hiring “nice” people.
Nice people are:
- Must be open, honest and have high integrity
- Must be positive in their outlook and attitude
- Must be competent (lazy porcupines aren’t welcome!)
- Passionate to listening, growing and learning
Nice people in the work place create a fun culture where people are eager to work. It is a culture that gives ample space for employees to learn and grow. A nice culture fosters a positive energy that breeds the energy of innovation and creativity. الكرابس
Ownership and management needs to commit to employee engagement and employee input. There ought to be a sincere and genuine atmosphere wherein new hires are encouraged to contribute their opinions, in the same way as older employees’ opinions are welcome. It MUST be a liberating workplace culture, so to speak. A work place filled with great people nurtures the freedom to discover greatness.
5-Quick Tips To Create A Wonderful Culture
How to create a “nice” culture? Here are some quick tips:
- The attitude to please– cultivate positive relationships that are grounded in humility.
- Set expectations and standards instead of cold and unbending rules that often destroy trust. لعبة بوكر تكساس Create a list of outcomes to fulfill.
- Nurture a sense of belongingness where people feel like they are part of the business. The vision and mission statement of the organization have to be solid and inspiring, celebrating the value of its people.
- Clarify intentions, engage employees and sort out and use their input.
- Be fair. Reward people according to their contribution.
A nice culture nurtures in employees the internal space and freedom to breed creativity and innovation. It allows the spirit of curiosity and discovery to come to life, making people in the work place the best that they can be.
Other Useful Resources
- Strategies for managing stress at workplace
- Working Together to reduce stress at workplace (.pdf download)
- Freedom at workplace (as understood) – LinkedIn Answers
Related Video Resource
What is your opinion on workplace freedom? Share your thoughts with us.