Managing details in a pest control business can be overwhelming. Get control of your materials, inventory, and assets with M4 System, designed specifically for these businesses.
- Set stock levels when you start tracking your inventory, monitor stock levels as you take and use these items, or if you adjust an item’s balance.
- Track your inventory levels down to the warehouse, truck or technician, while tracking large equipment, including usage, service, and equipment details.
- Convert and track chemical used from the moment you purchase them to the time you use them.
- Eliminate any unnecessary extra materials, free up cash flow and identify waste by tracking a how much you are actually using.
- Convert units of measurement used by your inventory, technicians and reports so there’s never any guesswork or time-consuming math required.
- Calculates the value of the items you have on hand and includes this on the balance sheet report.
- Monitor materials used and send an alert when your warehouse is running low on materials.
- Eliminate unused materials or out-of-date chemicals by ensuring a more accurate projected inventory use based on accessible data history.
M4 helps you identify cost-effective materials that make the most business sense for your company. You only order, store and keep what your technicians need and what your customers like you to use. The more data M4 collects, the more powerful business tool it will become to help you manage operations costs, ensure correct billing and reduce wasted time and wasted inventory.