In the mission of improving life quality of working people, we are searching for energetic and passionate individuals to join us.
We are helping our clients to implement innovative technologies to enhance their business,
thus the candidate is required to carry out specific tasks as below:
- Conduct system study, gap analysis, walkthroughs and document findings
- Prepare training program for client according to their needs
- Designing and improving manuals using non-technical language
- Conduct role-specific training on tools and programs each team uses daily
- Apply educational methods to engage trainees (e.g. gamification-based platforms)
- Train new users on proper use of smart phones and apps.
- Perform regular organization-wide trainings on system security
- Evaluate the effectiveness of each educational session
- Maintain updated records of training curriculum and materials
On job training will be provided and feedbacks are given from time to time.
If you know how to design engaging courses to explain procedures and best practices, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure users develop their skills to improve and simplify their daily work.
This is a promising position that offers good career path and flexible options to advance to different professions.
The benefits for undertaking this career as follows:
- Basic salary, commissions on projects and trainings
- Wide range of career path
- Standard medical claims
- Travel allowances
- Option to branch out as own business
- Proven work experience as an IT / HR / Accounts Trainer, Business Consultant or similar role
- Experience designing course material
- Familiarity with web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical terms plainly
- Diploma in IT or related business fields
- Additional certification in training (e.g. Certified Technical Trainer) is a plus